Published on 01/13/2017 9:10 am
Simple Ways to Treat Mouth Ulcers
Following can be done for achieving some relief:
- Washing or Gargling with Salt Water. Its works on principle of reverse osmosis. By this effect of osmosis the the water is drawn out of the swelling area, hence reducing the swelling. The luke warm water provides a soothing effect and also clean the infected area.
- Eat yogurt. Works wonder. As yogurt has bacteria in it which helps in balancing out the imbalance of bacteria in the infected area.
- Apply medicinal products like Tropical Anesthetics
- Apply ice to the inflammatory area for immediate relief
- Try to cover effected area with a Paste of Baking Soda
- Coconut oil has great anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory effect. It is highly safe and nice to taste
- Honey is known for its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory effect. Honey has a soothing effect on Mouth Ulcers
- Aloe Vera is the kind of plants which is used for skin problems. Its gel with water will help you reduce pain.
More than any think else don’t forget to consult a doctors. Don’t try to treat yourself. Expert opinion always helps!!